I just rebuilt my T-Maxx classic .15 engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post on a Savage forum.....T-maxx build...... haha. Also woefully lacking of any details....

I bought a T-Maxx used it wasn't running when I got it I had to rebuild the motor and a carburetor and rebuild a diff and order some parts for it. But I got all rebuilt and went to break it in and my Spurs gear with stripped out

Awesome man! When I was trying to get my Tmaxx started (it had been in a box for 10 years) all I had needed was a new air filter, some fuel + fuel filter, new plug. Was thinking about a rebuild but decided to try that instead! Really nice little engine and super easy to tune. Happy Bashing!
How do you get to the low-speed needle with a gas tank in the way any suggestions

Ordered a set of turnbuckles for my T-Maxx and they were the wrong set they work for us 2.5 only I could use them as use the front ones in the back on my cut little bit of thread off in-ground the chef down so it would work

Ordered a set of turnbuckles for my T-Maxx and they were the wrong set they work for us 2.5 only I could use them as use the front ones in the back on my cut little bit of thread off in-ground the chef down so it would work

They make em for the pro .15 still I'm sure you can get some. I recently got some and they worked fine, you may just have to thread them in quite far

I deleted your pictures due to poor quality. please host your pictures at a place like Photobucket and use IMG to share them....

Put a pic on here then. I would like to see this, and if you can just try and maneuver around the tank
Here is the image of the gas tank and the motor

Attachments

• IMG_20170202_171831.jpg
    IMG_20170202_171831.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 2
Well I can see that, but your not showing the area of concern. You said you can't access the low speed needle but all you're doing is taking a picture of the truck. Get up close and show us where it is.

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_124251.jpg
    IMG_20170208_124251.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20170208_124246.jpg
    IMG_20170208_124246.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 0

Well by the looks of it you can access it from the left side of the tank. We clearly have different pro .15 engines. For example my throttle linkage is on the right side of the truck. So I don't know how much help I can be anymore.

Well by the looks of it you can access it from the left side of the tank. We clearly have different pro .15 engines. For example my throttle linkage is on the right side of the truck. So I don't know how much help I can be anymore.[ I think I can use a small tip screwdriver with a long handle

Have a question about Nitro fuel is it possible to cut the Nitro percentage in half I have a bottle of Traxxas 33% Nitro and little bit of bottle of 15% cool fuel a mix 2 - two ounces of 15% one ounce of 33% Nitro would that work

What is. n fuel run it Ez

Nitro fuel is methanol,castor oil or some synthetic lubricant and nitro just as is used by Top Fuel drag race cars....

the main reason not to mix brands is you don't know if it will be good or bad and what it may affect..... so do so at your own risk to equipment and engine parts.......

Just got the part for my transformation spy gear shift arm and brake disc got a battery off of eBay and with charger for $14 the parts cost of 17.75

Have got to T-Maxx running now already put 2 quarts of fuel through it still having issues with a throttle linkage adjustmentreceived_1439927962717304.jpeg

Almost had a good day with my T-Maxx into a wrecked lost staring no brake response on pulling the throttle where it supposed to be for breaking haven't charged the batteries in two days the battery pack

Latest posts

Members online

Back