I just cant help myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy1822

Savage Owner
So, I was stuck in the boonies for work, bored to death. Hotel didnt have int., so I went for ride and found a killer hobby shop. Walked out with this. Next time I go on a work trip, I wil have this travel size r/c with me.
PIC-00311.jpg

I like that little thing

the charge time with the wal charger is a little long......lol

Hadnt even read the manual yet. I have an oynx 240. Wonder if I can use that? I'm an electric newb. Got an Ice too, but the 240 charges 2 batts at once. These packs are small.

I have been looking at the 1/16th revo for a little while to be able to run in my parking lot at my condo. Savage is too loud. Let me know how you like it. Thinking I should go 2 batteries right from the start.

There was one of those racing with the tenth scale open class Sunday and placed forth. They are quick.

weird things happen on business trips. that truck kicks butt. id like to see a review after you pound it for a while. on the list of "maybe's" for my boi.

Yep, the photobucket needs an update.5 r/cs to add. Got the 2 batts when I bought it. Curious to its durability.

I have heard mixed things but I can say that it seems to do fine on drops but the plastic dogbones seem to pop off a lot

i got one of the vxl brushless

before i got my flux....i had that.....i got it to read 51 on a cop sidestreet radar....that was runnin series 6 cell NiMH....now i run one 11.1 LiPo cause it was too fast....ive upgraded that to the tee....its a fun little truck

Well tested today. This thing is fast. 50mph easy and gets there quick. Standing backflips and 30mph wheelies. Lots of roof slides today. I like it. Still have to test the strength. Thats next bash. I'm running 2 batts and got about 12 min. of run time. first charge on packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice truck even thou traxxas is a bad word here.lol
i seen the guys @ my LHS doing backflips off a leaning chain link fence that little truck is Bad @$$.. IMO..

Grumpy, I have been thinking about getting one of these for a little while now. I broke down last night and got one. Can't wait for it to show up in the mail. I also got the second pack and a seires connector too. I might have to buy the parallel connector if you are only getting ~12 min run time. Don't need to go 50 all the time hehe.

Latest posts

Members online

Back