I have a XTM 24.7 engine in my savage 21. Does any body know where i can find the exhaust gasket for it? Or any parts for this engine .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had that same engine back years ago, excellent engine ! Great power and very easy to tune. Any .21 style exhaust gasket will work. I have a few spares, ill mail you one for free (if your in the USA), just pay me for shipping.

Are you using HPI savage original manifold? If yes then no other then HPI original (PART:105895) will fit perfectly.
All the regular .21 size gaskets are just little too small to have perfect tight fit. Fits well on the engine but too small for manifold. You do want that part to be extremely tight fit so there wouldnt be any air leaks.
I just went through about 4 different gaskets(novarossi .etc) and ended up ordering original gasket.

Are you using HPI savage original manifold? If yes then no other then HPI original (PART:105895) will fit perfectly.
All the regular .21 size gaskets are just little too small to have perfect tight fit. Fits well on the engine but too small for manifold. You do want that part to be extremely tight fit so there wouldnt be any air leaks.
I just went through about 4 different gaskets(novarossi .etc) and ended up ordering original gasket.
Same, the HPI header was larger than many others I ran and needed a thicker gasket regardless the engine. Looks like amazon still has them for a decent price:
https://www.amazon.com/HPI-Racing-105895-Shaped-Exhaust/dp/B004YNQXS2

Although, that's from RCBoyz... I vaguely remember having issues buying stuff from them many years ago.

Maybe spending a little more and going with ebay would be better:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HPI-Shaped-Exhaust-Gasket-Black-Savage-X-2pcs-105895/284215924038

Ahh, good comments guys, the savage gaskets are a bit larger on the o.d. i have both styles so my offer still stands .

I had that same engine back years ago, excellent engine ! Great power and very easy to tune. Any .21 style exhaust gasket will work. I have a few spares, ill mail you one for free (if your in the USA), just pay me for shipping.
Sounds great. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Back