Husky Tool Bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasavage

--Husky 14" The Total tool bag with tool wall--

I just picked up this new bag over the weekend from Home Depot. I was looking for something that will take care of my radio and still hold some tools. This one seemed to be just what I was looking for, although it was alittle pricey at $89 lucky I still had a $70 gift card from my birthday/x-mas. It holds the main stuff I use and I carry another bag for extra just in case stuff.

The front and back sides fold down completely (if you want), has lots of pockets, and a nice and sturdy handle as well as a padded shoulder strap. It even comes with 2 smaller parts trays that fit nicely in the 2 side pouches. Overall I'm really digging it, I think it fits my needs very nicely :)

CIMG0107--35.JPG

CIMG0108--35.JPG

CIMG0104--35.JPG

CIMG0106--35.JPG

CIMG0105--35.JPG

Hey i like that. Very Organized. I'm lovin how your Tx fits in there and is well protected.

Thx for sharin your pics & + rep for a good idea and posting up hpisfgreen

Looks very organized. Good find. I just got myself a Dakine brand backpack from some place in the mall. It has two pockets in the front, one where my roto goes, and behind that all the tools I normally use. In the back of the tool pocket there is a hidden one where I have a slew of spares. In the main area I have a small tool box for all the stuff I don't use a lot but might need, and on top of that stands my Tx, Gallon of fuel, and funnel. In the drink holders on the side go my fuel bottle and temp gun. And finally I put my packs of zip ties in the laptop pocket. I like it cause I can carry it hands free, and everything I need is in there but the truck. If I need to walk a distance from the truck it makes it a lot nicer. All I have with me is the backpack and savvy, makes it easier to load and unload my stuff too. Plus no matter which RC I'm running or working on everything I need is contained in the same place, whether I'm takin' the savvy, the heli, the crawler, the Blitz's, or the touring car, all I need to grab is my pack.

Thanks guys! I figured there might be others looking for something similar, glad you like it.

Hey i like that. Very Organized. I'm lovin how your Tx fits in there and is well protected.

Thanks. The 3PM was the motivation for a new bag, I'm glad it fit good.

Looks very organized. Good find. I just got myself a Dakine brand backpack from some place in the mall. It has two pockets in the front, one where my roto goes, and behind that all the tools I normally use. In the back of the tool pocket there is a hidden one where I have a slew of spares. In the main area I have a small tool box for all the stuff I don't use a lot but might need, and on top of that stands my Tx, Gallon of fuel, and funnel. In the drink holders on the side go my fuel bottle and temp gun. And finally I put my packs of zip ties in the laptop pocket. I like it cause I can carry it hands free, and everything I need is in there but the truck. If I need to walk a distance from the truck it makes it a lot nicer. All I have with me is the backpack and savvy, makes it easier to load and unload my stuff too. Plus no matter which RC I'm running or working on everything I need is contained in the same place, whether I'm takin' the savvy, the heli, the crawler, the Blitz's, or the touring car, all I need to grab is my pack.

Thanks Mike! Yours sounds more like a duffel bag instead of a backpack! LoL

Post some pics when you get a chance, somebody might be looking for something similar :)

I really need to get the camera from my wife. I will take a couple pics of it when I get a chance, it is a regular sized backpack, but fits everything nicely. Kind of a sport pack for snowboarding and such, has a place for your iPod, sunglasses, cooler pouch in the front for drinks etc. That's where my roto is LOL.

i got the same idea but with a cheap job mate bag. makes life so easy when you just have to grab and go, no thinking of what you forgot!

you don't even wanna see mine. it fits EVERYTHING!

Thats a nice bag!!!
Ive got a crappy toolbox that i bring out with me. It holds all my on the go tools and a few spare arms etc and screws... But this is something i def need!
Any ideas of where to get similar bags online?

Thanks

OH god that bag is sweet =0
i only have like 10 different small toolboxes and i don't know what each one contains. so every time i need a specific tool i have to search trough all my boxes till i find what i need =/ i wish i had one of those bags...

LoL. It's been working out pretty good for me, I needed something to hold my radio safely. Keeps the essentials, but I still have other bags with extra "just in case" stuff.

Nice RC tool bag. I'll try and remember to get pics of what I use. It holds evverything I need for day or night worth of bash time. I'll post it here.

Latest posts

Back