Hpi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh1325

Hi wondering if anyone could help was out running my savge the other day tryed to adjust the trim and lost sterling all to get her and carnt seem to get it to work again anyone know what this could be

Could be many things. Do the wheels turn when the truck is off the ground? Does the servo move at all? You say you were adjusting trim, did you turn the DR steering trim all the way down?

I would troubleshoot this way:
  • disconnect servo arm and see if the servo moves.
    • if not, move servo to the throttle port on the receiver and see if it moves with throttle input.
      • if not, servo is likely bad.
      • if it does, possible bad receiver.
    • if it does move, check for binding in the steering linkage and bell crank.
      • some times the bell crank loosens, there is a nut under the spring that needs to be tightened.

Perhaps post some pictures so we can help troubleshoot further.

Could be many things. Do the wheels turn when the truck is off the ground? Does the servo move at all? You say you were adjusting trim, did you turn the DR steering trim all the way down?

I would troubleshoot this way:
  • disconnect servo arm and see if the servo moves.
    • if not, move servo to the throttle port on the receiver and see if it moves with throttle input.
      • if not, servo is likely bad.
      • if it does, possible bad receiver.
    • if it does move, check for binding in the steering linkage and bell crank.
      • some times the bell crank loosens, there is a nut under the spring that needs to be tightened.
Perhaps post some pictures so we can help troubleshoot further.
15762512950413395756074674113088.jpg
So I'm sealing the two black connections and see what happens

Switch around the two black connections. Then see what it does. The throttle trigger should move the steering servo then. If it doesn't, you most likely have a bad servo as this will rule out the receiver

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back