hpi savage xs raptor edition problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i have had the savage xs ford raptor edition for a few days and on day 1 my truck is not going found out that the emh 3s esc in my savage needs to be updated with a 60 dollar part that i cant offord any fixes

Have you contacted HPI about this? They should be taking care of this if it's a legit problem. If not i would get a refund and start over with something else so your not stuck being out more money.

Hah I fixed it jus let the esc dry out over a week and it seemed to work jus know now it's not rlly waterproof what had happened was I accede tally submerged the truck in water and the water caused it to go into program mode

No RC electronics are water proof, they are water resistant at best. You should never submerge them.

Yea but xs hard to control spinoff on dirt road and ditch and water lil

It looks like those tires are different diameters. If they are you may damage drivetrain, specificaly diffs. They are definitely different enough to make the load different between the front and the back.

Can't say that I see that as a smart setup either way.

It looks like those tires are different diameters. If they are you may damage drivetrain, specificaly diffs. They are definitely different enough to make the load different between the front and the back.

Can't say that I see that as a smart setup either way.
yea got the slingshot scs in the back and the mashers on the front but i do have masher rears tho

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back