HPI Savage Octane in May?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
HPISF Staff
Been hearing rumors that the Savage Octane is going to be released in May and as early as just another week or two.

Here's to hoping the Octane is FINALLY being released after a very long wait! :D

Agreed! I wonder when or if hpi will announce the winner of the 1st octane? You think they'll wait til it's released or give it away before so it would add to the hype?

Looking at a main hobbies and they want 899. For it damn. Would love to have one but at that price it may not happen lol. Would be so much cheaper on fuel 3.72 a gallon as a posse to 32. Bucks a gallon on nito.

DO IT!!! ;)
Haha...the fuel is the beauty of it for sure. For what I pay for a gallon of nitro I could get 3gal of gas and some 2stroke oil; and be good for a month!
I think it's cheaper through tower. Don't know when you add shipping though.

Lmao!!!
Oh man I would love to but my fiancé would kill me if I did right now lol. But boy would be nice. Wonder if they will sell a kit or something to convert your nitro to an octane for way less of course lol. Doubt it though.

It would be cool but not likely. With the amount of things to change over in a conversion kit you'd probably better off buying the whole thing from the get go. Yea I've been prepping the ol lady for when they do finally release it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back