Hpi savage nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be aware that parts support will be difficult since they have hardly any available these days, not sure when parts show up. so if planning a build the only way is to buy a couple parts rigs and build one out of a couple....

Welcome to :hpisf:
Good Luck and post pics of your progress....

Either one will be good, just a decision you will have to make for yourself, read thru the threads on both and see which one will do what you are wanting to do with it.....

OK I sure will do that and thank you for the help Jam Racing 1.

I started with a Savage 25, quickly realized that parts are tough to come by. I got lucky when I bought an RC lot that had 2 older savages 1 a 25 and the other a 21. I've since bought longer chassis plates, upgraded the radio tray, transmission housing and put a Nova 28-8 in it

Attachments

• 20180731_191831.jpg
    20180731_191831.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 8
rc4me.com carries quite a few parts for the savage line. Especially things that break/wear out like diff cup seals, BP diffs, shocks, shock parts, etc.

rc4me.com carries quite a few parts for the savage line. Especially things that break/wear out like diff cup seals, BP diffs, shocks, shock parts, etc.
OK thank you for the inn formation I will be ordering some stuff from there. Thank you olds97

I've gotten the full 5SC transmission, diff seal gaskets, the servo saver/steering rack and a few other small things from them. I don't think the parts are actual HPI, but they seem to hold up fine. I only say that because the 5SC trans case I got has weird screws in it I've never seen in the many savage transmissions I've had over the years.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back