hpi savage lst shock conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went with IRC, and spent like 100 for everything, including shocks.

You can use the FLM lst conversion but if you use your stock shock towers you will have to modify them. You will need a drill bit (side cutting works best) to drill the holes in the shock towers. You will also need some kind of spacer to keep the bottom of the shock out. If you don't want to do it like this, I've seen the IRC lst conversion which you have to use the savage 25 arms. Good luck with your build.

i just threw some 25 arms on and called it a day. i feel like they are a bit stronger, because my truck has seen a lot of beating and so far they haven't broken. (i've had the truck for 3 years now)

I like the 25 arms more than the X arms. The 25 arms feel thicker and more durable. With the X mount kit, I believe the bottom mounts only use one hole. That puts lots of stress on that one hole. With the 25 kit there is two hole mounts. Much more durable. Glad to here that they are working good for you.

The IRC lst X kit does use just one shock mount hole but there is a second screw that goes into the tab from the bottom.

004-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.
Back