Hpi savage 25 cooling head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis

Hello does anybody know the part number for the standered purple cooling head for the savage 25 engine ? Or any other recommended cooling head? Beacause the thread has stripped. Don't wanna pay stupid money Thanks

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of dead S25 engines, somewhere in the basement. You are welcome to the head button if I can find them.

It didn't take long to find my stash of old s25 parts. I'm pretty sure this unused one is an s25. IMG_20170408_103750.jpg IMG_20170408_103705.jpg
I measured it so you can be sure.

OK that's what I thought you was talking about. That part number is (hpi 1444).
Thanks mate I've just ordered it Any advice on fitting it as I've got a spare engine and took it off that and put it on the one I was using and it didn't run right and was a nightmare to start! When it was running fuel was leaking out the side of it a little bit

Take the head off and clean everything with nitro cleaner. Check fitmit and reassemble it set LSN and HSN back to factory tune it from that point and see if that helps.

Take the head off and clean everything with nitro cleaner. Check fitmit and reassemble it set LSN and HSN back to factory tune it from that point and see if that helps.
Will changing the head really make a big difference to the tuning? As I've just had it tuned perfectly with a 3 speed transmission

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back