hpi receiver batter pack connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVT73

I have a quick question, what type of plug end is on the stock savage x4.6 TF-40/RF-40 receiver battery pack. Is it the "J" type?

Thanks,

I believe this is what is used...stock. Looks like a JST connector.

upload_2016-8-24_8-12-53.png

This is the eBay purchase and the stock 4AA box is mia. The on/off inline switch is stock. Thanks X and Jam Racing 1, The HPI battery box is on back order/out of stock, go figure! It looks to me that a futaba or Duratrax would work? I think JST refers to the manufacturer so, it's a BEC connector. If I understand the info that I've read, very scattered, the world of plugs/connectors.

This is the eBay purchase and the stock 4AA box is mia. The on/off inline switch is stock. Thanks X and Jam Racing 1, The HPI battery box is on back order/out of stock, go figure! It looks to me that a futaba or Duratrax would work? I think JST refers to the manufacturer so, it's a BEC connector. If I understand the info that I've read, very scattered, the world of plugs/connectors.

Well you may as well upgrade to a 5 cell hump pack and stop using the 4 cell dry batteries... Venom , Tenergy and others sell a prebuilt battery and some include the charger with them also if you look around a bit.... Amazon, E Bay, A Main Racing and others I think you will be happy to never use dry cells again :)

Well you may as well upgrade to a 5 cell hump pack and stop using the 4 cell dry batteries... Venom , Tenergy and others sell a prebuilt battery and some include the charger with them also if you look around a bit.... Amazon, E Bay, A Main Racing and others I think you will be happy to never use dry cells again :)
I agree with the hump pack, I'm looking for a back up in the event the hump goes down and need to throw traditional batteries in it.

I agree with the hump pack, I'm looking for a back up in the event the hump goes down and need to throw traditional batteries in it.

If taken care of correctly a 5 cell rechargeable pack will easily last all day in a savage, I actually get tired of driving it and when day is done I still have plenty of juice left...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back