HPI Racing info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Hi not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but last I heard that HPI was changing hands ( new company) but I haven’t heard anything else and can I contact them and actually speak to a person no automated stuff I really love hpi and there products and just want to know what’s going on thanks for any info....

This is on the website, In 2019, the HPI Racing brand changed ownership and the major shareholders are now the Scandinavian based Vestergaard Group. Vestergaard have 50+ years of expertise and investment in the hobby industry as a major distributor in the Scandinavian region. As HPI Racing's Distributor for this region at the time, they are already familiar with the brand and are ready to revitalise HPI Racing, capitalise on the Vestergaard Groups great heritage and push the brand forward.

This is on the website, In 2019, the HPI Racing brand changed ownership and the major shareholders are now the Scandinavian based Vestergaard Group. Vestergaard have 50+ years of expertise and investment in the hobby industry as a major distributor in the Scandinavian region. As HPI Racing's Distributor for this region at the time, they are already familiar with the brand and are ready to revitalise HPI Racing, capitalise on the Vestergaard Groups great heritage and push the brand forward.
Thank you, I read that someone had talked to a person from hpi I would love them to start making some older parts or bring back some older bodies seen some on eBay for $200 for a body that is crazy but thanks again

I spoke with a RC shop who kindly gave me our HPI rep, perhaps you could do same?
In my town we have one rc shop and it’s mostly trains and planes they have a couple trucks but nothing I would buy when asked about nitro they said “ one of our employees husband fools with em a lil he would prolly work on em and not charge a lot” that’s the answer I got when asked if they work on em so really we have no rc shop

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back