WTB HPI Racing "Bulletproof" Ring/Pinion Gear Set 102692

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageDarwin

My Savage has been sitting over a year cause the diffs are missing teeth, one is down to 4 one the pinion. Looking for 2 sets, got bonus check from work burning a hole in my pocket. I might spend it all before they get off backorder lol

yes, and upgrading to the newer 9/29 gear set is better, deeper grooves in teeth, if you get the complete assembled diffs, they will come blocked and shimmed with bearings, since I did that, no more problems.

So this is not looking so good, tower hobbies first had estimated in date of sometime in July, then late Aug now says early Nov. My only hope is the only reason Tower don't have any is hpi is using them to make new savages.

So this is not looking so good, tower hobbies first had estimated in date of sometime in July, then late Aug now says early Nov. My only hope is the only reason Tower don't have any is hpi is using them to make new savages.
Just check ebay and get them there. $40 will get you a full diff and pinion. I just ordered a spare diff/pinion for mine in case I fry one. I figure I have 2 savages, both with BP diffs. Probably a good idea to have at least one full spare diff set around.

Also check jrc they sell on eBay but also have a web sit it’s like dollar hobby but better they are parting out new xl flux right now price are cheap I got battery box diffs axles cheap it’s Jenny RC jrc for short great place to buy from

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back