hpi nitro fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why worry about HPI fuels ???, SideWinder, Odonnels, Byrons all offer GREAT fuels and tower and horizon stocks all 3 brands......

Correct me if I'm wrong jam but this is a forum for asking questions. I wasn't asking because I really want the fuel I was just asking why they don't make it anymore when they still make nitro vehicles.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong jam but this is forum for asking questions. I wasn't asking because I really want the fuel I was just asking why they don't make it anymore when they still make nitro vehicles.

True, sorry didn't mean to offend, but I still say HPI fuel is a non starter anyway so buy the best and cry only once.....

I guess it personal opinion but I am disappointed to hear this because I was wanting to get hpi fuel because they mix with Klotz oil which is very respectable oil in the motorcycle industry and being a 100% red level Honda motorcycle tech I was excited to see hpi used it... does any know if or any other brand fuels use Klotz oil in there fuel...

I guess it personal opinion but I am disappointed to hear this because I was wanting to get hpi fuel because they mix with Klotz oil which is very respectable oil in the motorcycle industry and being a 100% red level Honda motorcycle tech I was excited to see hpi used it... does any know if or any other brand fuels use Klotz oil in there fuel...

Well I can attest to the quality of Morgan/Sidewinder fuels, I do not care about oil brands and honestly it doesn't transfer over to the R/C Engine industry anyway because it is like apples and oranges in my opinion as long as it lubes efficiently what is the difference....

Some people just like what they like, imo some prefer to stay with the same brand as they're running, some like vman like a certain type like klotz, me I like vp master basher, byrons, traxxas, o'donnell, morgan, etc. I probably prefer vp over others due to the fact you don't need after run oil after using it i wish more out there did that.

Last edited:
I feel its not really apples to oranges due to the fact it is still a 2 stroke engine in a sense just way smaller but everyone is entitled to there own opinion takes all kinds to make the world go round but I do like the sound of the vp fuel and not havein to use the after run oil bad thing is where I am from I am limited to one hobby shop and there biggest seller is trains and track for them when asking about nitro rc they have no clue or any kind of help to offer so I am happy to get all the help from you guys I can

I guess I'm not terribly shocked to see it is unavailable/ discontinued. HPI, as well as most other RC brands have been slowly but surely moving away from nitro. With HPI's current position they seem to have issue just getting out their well selling kits/ parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Back