HPI mag page layout, no 1/8 electric/ nitro s? Hmmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.LO's SAVAGE X

Well just got a speedmart magazine in today. I E Tower hobbies, and went straight to hpi layout, and no nitro savages of any size! they have one X L, flux and that's it, and no buggies or truggies in the 1/8 scale. this is very bothersome, Has anyone heard or seen, or have any info current to the 1/8 and X L nitro s or brushless?

RIPMAX already said it is gonna take a bit of time to get parts and vehicles back up in production so patience is key here I think

RIPMAX already said it is gonna take a bit of time to get parts and vehicles back up in production so patience is key here I think

Sadly HPI is going to take a real hit with this. Most people are not so forgiving. Read HPI's facebook page, it's full of people telling HPI just to close down. Even when they do announce something new it's just attacked.

I've almost changed makes and can't I have nothing negative to say about hpi. Other than this buy out deal but things will get better. Hpi is to good of a rc to stop making.

I've almost changed makes and can't I have nothing negative to say about hpi. Other than this buy out deal but things will get better. Hpi is to good of a rc to stop making.
right now they are not very good.
I am tired of trying to wally-gank another manufacturers parts on my trucks to make them run. the buyers of HPI sure don't show any interest in getting the supply chain running again. what can the issue be. chinese manufacturers made the parts to begin with, pay themj and get them onto making more oem parts again

Latest posts

Members online

Back