hpi flux motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich

ok I have a savage flux.trying to put a castle creations 1515 in it.
the stock mounts wont fit around the motor.so I got this integty conversion mount
nope wont fit at all.so what do I do to get a mount that works without going crazy or cutting
things

A couple pics may help figger out that is goin on , not even sure the 1515 will fit the flux or not....

T6941SILVER.jpg I called castel creations they told me the stock flux mounts are made only for the flux motor
he told me to go to alza raceing they have mounts that are round on the inside to fit any motor as the flux mounts
are not rounded this is the integty that wont fit its 4 sale

i meant pics of your existing motor mount and motor setup....i think most of us know what that integy motor mount looks like......
good luck in your parts search

I ran into the same issue, I ended up using a dreamer and sanded out the rear mount for the motor. The front one fits in front of the fins so it’s not a problem.

I ran into the same issue, I ended up using a dreamer and sanded out the rear mount for the motor. The front one fits in front of the fins so it’s not a problem.
Thanks for the info. Since the flux mounts are hard to come by, at least for less than $100... I ordered an integy one and figured I'd grind one of it's rings up and keep the stock one for the front of the motor. Then if I screw up one of the integy's, I can always try again on the second.

At first, I may stick with the flux motor, if it works with the castle esc. I don't see why it wouldn't since the ESC on it is the old Blur one which is a mamba monster inside anyway. I just wanted to upgrade to a waterproof one and figured why not buy an esc/motor combo to have a replacement for both the motor and ESC.

This way, I can just throw on the new esc, keep the old esc for a backup and fiddle with the integy ring mount to fit the castle motor outside the truck to have it ready if/when the Torq motor dies on me.

Latest posts

Members online

Back