hpi e savage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got an hpi e savage for a little bit of nothing. What do I need to to know about using an rc. Is this a good starter rc. Any kind of custom mods available. Is it decent speed and durability. Sorry for all the questions.

The E Savage is currently a discontinued model, it was replaced by the newer better Flux models. I have no experience with it personally , but understand it was not all that great and finding parts now for it will I am sure be a chore....
There are a few threads here on the truck if you use the search function I am sure you can find some information on it there......

well, not sure on speed, as I don't know what motor and esc is on it. do u have any pics of the truck to help? as for what u need to know about an rc, well, a lot. way too much to try to write out right now. I would suggest u read some threads and watch some youtube vidoes on how to mainenence the savage, and if u have any specfic questions, we'll be glad to help

It was a Hot Bodies model, rebranded. I'm not sure on parts availablity for it, but the motor/esc/servo are all standard 1/10 parts

Latest posts

Members online

Back