Hpi bullet mt 3.0 & bullet mt flux????!!?????

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
i always go over to HPI Europe's website to see what's going on and i stumbled across these two jewels....the HPI Bullet MT and the Bullet MT Flux. they kinda look like a cross between a Hellfire and a Savage to me! Check out these two pictures and links.

the Bullet MT 3.0

and the Bullet MT Flux

Bankrupter

Cool find matt... looks like a fun lil 10th scale basher

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Looks sweet, nice finds fellas!!!

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
hpi offers so much more stuff in europe than the US....kinda make you wonder..........

stigi23

a friend of my got the bullet MT 3.0, its pretty fast that little truck, with the stock engine.

Underfall

It is a revamped Hot Bodies Lightning GT 10 basically.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NauS7AvXdKw[/youtube]

ryan86

Savage Basher
frddy turning jud into a flux man?? lol

These new trucks are pretty cool, The nitro ones are out already and the flux's come sometime in july. Prices here are: Nitro is on special $449 down to $399 and the flux's will be $499.

ryan86

Savage Basher
Well its my birthday in 2 weeks and i think i have dropped enough hints to the missus. :Xfingers:
Now only to decide nitro or flux :Mr.confused:

Judicator

pretty sure i'm fluxing it... if not i'm buy a NICE .18 for it and have Robin mod it.

ryan86

Savage Basher
I think I will get the nitro. The only nitro I have had was a hsp piece of garbage, and I never had one since cz of the problems I had, stayed electric, would be nice to give nitro ago again

Last edited by a moderator:

pete05

the kit arrived today, my sons birthday is a week away then we can start the run in on the motor.

ryan86

Savage Basher
Got mine today, well it's for my birthday on the 18th. $350 as it was the last one =) will post picks when I'm aloud to open it :(

frddyj

lol wtheck does that mean

well, it means several things, but it mostly means that brushless is taking over all you 'die-hard' nitro-lovin' "i'll never own a brushless r/c" nubs.

ba was the first to face reality. i lied to myself long as i could and said "i'll always own a nitro"

you will see :ercm1:

AJ Roberts

I used to have a ST Flux and one word springs to mind, WEAK, it was forever breaking dog bones, centershafts, shock towers and c-hubs................

Vmansavage

well, it means several things, but it mostly means that brushless is taking over all you 'die-hard' nitro-lovin' "i'll never own a brushless r/c" nubs.

ba was the first to face reality. i lied to myself long as i could and said "i'll always own a nitro"

you will see :ercm1:
I am with you on die hard nitro just not a fan of the whining noise that the electric makes just tuned in my 1st HPI Bullet mt and I love it I am thinkin I may need to adjust low speed needle due to have to pull throttle slow or it will stall out....does this sound correct... I am also a newbie to nitro but have been a motorcycle tech for years had bunch of 2smoker bikes

Members online