How wild are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

How wild are you with your savage? (do you risk jumps ect...)
I will do anything with my savage pretty much, but when i look at my brother, he drives so slow and its boring, just because hes scared of breaking something.
what do you guys do? do you worry about breaking it?
do you think i ride mine to hard?

most of the guys in here like wrenching on their trucks almost as much as driving them, so fixing things usually doesn't worry most of us...

pair that with the fact that the Savage is built/designed to be bashed around, I'd say you aren't too hard on yours...

I've got a buddy, who drives like this: "Hold the throttle wide open, pretty much full time...If you can't steer around it, or jump over it....drive thru it..."

he breaks stuff pretty regularly, but most replacement parts for the Savage are pretty cheap...check out eBay if you need to replace anything...the chop-shops there sell EVERYTHING!!!

Balls out! go faster, bigger higher or go home! That is why I go out with two savages, And a huge tote of parts. I rarely come home with operational trucks. Repair and do it again the following weekend. If you ain't breaking stuff your just not having enough fun.

i have yet to have a bashing session where my truck would run after it finished.
it's all about fixing and improving the truck!!

I'm with [hs] darkshine, I go with the mentality that something is going to break.
I think the only time I came back with a runnable truck, was after some snow running.

I'm not too nuts I do bash but I'm not a hardcore basher like [hs] darkshine, jt, or nate dog. I have gone off jumps where my truck was 20+ feet in the air.

you are not too hard on your truck.
i used to be gentle with mine, you have to build your confidence and experience, then learn what and what not your truck can do. mine can jump real hard and fast, survive the landing but just will not pull back flips.
i think if you are bashing all you need to look after are the expensive parts to replace, engine mainly and wheels.

go out bashing with your mate, show what the trucks can do and encourage him to practice jumping etc more confidence means more skill, more speed, more daring and more fun.

Well it depends, when racing I am WOT %90 of the time and bashing I am WOT %99 of the time, until it does about 50 cartwheels

I allways say I'm not going to be ruff with my rig, but ill try anything... Usally get extreem sometimes glad I own a Savage. my friends and my brother laugh when i say oh I'm going to take it easy, there like yea rite. I do keep very good care of my truck though allways check it befor a bash session. fix whats needed befor the next outing.

I was always kinda easy on mine (never owned a savage either though), a little speed where it allows, and some small jumps, was about all I did with the few RC's I've owned, mainly because I couldn't afford to fix it (didn't make much money when I was 15), but that will change as soon as the savage I bought gets here.

Hey everyone I'm new here but a vertan to other forums just put it this way
"Go Big Or Go Home"

Some people are "all show but No Go" And thats annoying

I don't end a bash session without breaking something :Xjeep:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back