how to not get killed my a glow plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
ok guys i almost lost an eye the other day. I have now named the glow plug killer. So i played at my school in the parking lot and go to bring in my truck was very lean then poggy so i was going to lean out the blottom and richen the top when POP the glow plug shots out and right across my neck and a bounch of people watch this and wondered am i ok i hsaid ya but it HURT like getting bagged but X2 and soo ya my parents thought someone punched me or pulled a switch. Rember allways check your glow plug and keep your head out of the way of the glow plug.

sorry for the novel
watch the screws rember if you lose an eye there are no do overs

shane

"If you losse a leg you walk on a wooden leg, if you loose a eye well you can see out of a wooden eye"

I Remember my Dad saying that a while back I'm not 100% sure if that's correct but it makes sense =D
Yup iv never had a glow plug just "POP" out. So what did you do loosen it to decrease compression when starting and forgot to tighten in ???

WOW - glad it did not get you in the eye! Just goes to show you you always need to be careful with nitro engines!!!

Thank GOD you are OK!

Bob

ya while i though the plug in for break in a 1/2 gallon ago and never touched it

Latest posts

Members online

Back