how to fit losi shocks onto savage x lower arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siscokid

i bought some losi lst shocks these in fact a set of four and I'm i want to know how to fit them on savage x lower arms as the bracket at bottom needs two holes as the lowers in second picture are from a savage 25 but the third picture are savage x lower arms which only have one hole, is the a way of doing it as i like to be able to keep my sway bar
DSCF9209.jpg

31072010024.jpg

31072010025.jpg

Brandon, these are the mounts for LST shocks on X arms here

Sisco, you can either get the mounts I linked to above or you can change to pre-X arms and keep the lower mounts you have already.

=)

Just noticed you say you want to keep your sway bars, then you will need the X type mounts as pre-X arms don't have the mounting hole for the sways.

Brandon, these are the mounts for LST shocks on X arms here

Sisco, you can either get the mounts I linked to above or you can change to pre-X arms and keep the lower mounts you have already.

=)

Yes (face palm my self) i should of scrolled down a little further LOL
I just seen X lower a-arms and said BINGO !

how to fit the support bar when fitting the lst shocks

cant get the bar to fit once my schocks are installed onto the rear

heres the pictures
06082010036.jpg

06082010038.jpg

mount the shocks on the other side, i think the rear shocks go on the inside and the front on the outside of the tvps

It is time for the RSC or some other companies rear alu hubs. It will delete the rear turnbuckles which will allow shocks to fit there. It also will make the truck more durable and remove a high wearing part.

yes i seen the rod elimators but to be honest i bought them 2nd hand and the bloke said that all the brackets to fit them come with it well they didn't theres a bracket which moves the rods to the front of the bulg head am waiting on a reply from him cos i aint payin out for 1 when i already should have had it>>>>>

Sisco, this is the tie-rod relocation bracket that should have come with the kit (link will be below), but since you bought it second hand, you may not get it.

http://www.innovative-rc.com/turnbu....html?osCsid=296a0bc1181920024a449ceb66f73980

I have the IRC LST shock mount kit on my savvy. I don't need the above linked backet because I also installed the RSC. You should also still be able to keep the sway bars with the LST shocks because I installed the sway bar kit onto my savvy also. I believe I still have the bracket and if you want it just let me know and it's yours.

Latest posts

Members online

Back