How long have you all had your savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red maca

ive had my savage 4 9 years and love it! spent more money on it than i have on my real car haha

i have had mine just over a year and so far is no better or worse than any of the other nitro trucks I have in my fleet of 40 some cars.....

I've had mine for like 6 years or so give or take, was an X then and xl then a Flux then back to xl then back to a flux then FLM...lol.

Last edited:
I have a 25 RTR that I have had for 11 year's, although it's very much in pieces and not very original anymore. I've had my current truck for about four months

I have had mine for bout 3months a guy was going to trash it! Need some work so slowly but surely its coming along! If it wasn't for this forumn n all the nice guys I wouldn't be as far as I am now thanks every one for ur help!

I bought my Savage X 4.6 last Saturday and have only managed to do idle run in due to spur gear being damaged. Hopefully new one be here before weekend so that I can get more running in done. Already looking at getting a bullet for my son. Either flux or nitro

I've had my current X for 4 years. I think I got my first one in 2003, then another with hot bodies extended chassis in 2008.

My X is the best one so far. Now that it has the BP diffs. Diffs were always an issue for me until the BP's came out. On the older ones, I upgraded the diff cases and cups to aluminum with the machined ring/pinions. Was the only way to get them to last more than a season (gallon or two of fuel), and that was with weak engines.

Latest posts

Members online

Back