Hot Racing Aluminum Trans. Gear Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was having issues with my transmission stripping the original factory gear in my savy so installed these to try to make my truck more durable. On the first run I had issues with one of the gears stripping . I’m not sure if the gears were bad or I installed something incorrectly.

I was having issues with my transmission stripping the original factory gear in my savy so installed these to try to make my truck more durable. On the first run I had issues with one of the gears stripping . I’m not sure if the gears were bad or I installed something incorrectly.
Was the HOT Racing gear that stripped the same one as the original that previously stripped ??
And did you find the reason behind stripping gears ??

Was the HOT Racing gear that stripped the same one as the original that previously stripped ??
And did you find the reason behind stripping gears ??
Honestly I had so many issue with the tranny I kinda got frustrated with it and put it on the back burn and never opened it up to see exactly what broke in the tranny.

Honestly I had so many issue with the tranny I kinda got frustrated with it and put it on the back burn and never opened it up to see exactly what broke in the tranny.
Well, thanks for your imput

Guy on the Facebook page is making sets of stainless gears for $40 for a 2 speed and $35 for a 3 speed.

Guy on the Facebook page is making sets of stainless gears for $40 for a 2 speed and $35 for a 3 speed.
Not into Facebook, any other way to contact??
Also sure it is'nt $40 for 3 speed and $35 for 2 speed.

Not into Facebook, any other way to contact??
Also sure it is'nt $40 for 3 speed and $35 for 2 speed.

Yes I'm positive, I'll see if I can get his info for you.

Latest posts

Members online

Back