hop up parts advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they stock GPM and RPM stuff so if it works for you buy them..... GPM and RPM among others make fine parts and hopups......

anyone here ever use the alloy hop up parts from www.asiatees.com are they any good or just cheap
Some of these parts are okay like tank mounts and semi functional parts, but I have had fitting issues with some of the functional parts like shocks, tanks, gear box halves and hub carriers unless you mind a little custom work of your own. Hope this helps. GPM is not to bad...try and stick with HPI factory alloy parts as they fit perfect and are of higher quality..

What alloy are you looking for? I generally avoid it personally. I've had very few broken Savage parts. I just keep some stock plastic on hand.

[QUOTE post: 181939, member: 9347"]What alloy are you looking for? I generally avoid it personally. I've had very few broken Savage parts. I just keep some stock plastic on hand.[/QUOTE]
I am thinking of turning the truck into a kind of show truck so if I do that it will be alot of alloy, then maybe get another one for bashing

Latest posts

Members online

Back