HobbyTown brand glow plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adb140275

aka Ebee
the local hobbytown gave me a couple of their house brand hot glow plugs to try out, and report back to them if they were any good or not. i have one in my kyosho truck right now, and i love it. starts right up, doesnt flame out as easy as it would with an odonnell medium plug, although i don't know about the longevity, i only have a few tanks on it. ill post more when it burns out.

Good to hear. Keep us posted. Are they cheaper than most. I typically run Racers Edge #4 Medium Plugs which seem to work great for me. Never tried the Hobby Town plugs before, i'm sure there just a rebranded plug from who knws what.

They're a fox blaster plug. They are $4 here

Last edited by a moderator:
quick update, ran another tank through my kyosho today with this plug in it, it does NOT handle rich running well. my car was slightly on the rich side and it flamed out all over the place until i leaned it out... works great on a good tune though.

they didnt before, they are now. maybe they don't like my byron fuel?

It is an airplane plug designed to run at low rpm with low nitro, they simply won't last in the engines we run.

fox makes "blaster" plugs too that they say are made for cars. i would think that these are those

Latest posts

Members online

Back