hex size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnie125

I have a 4.6 X SS. Can someone tell me what size are the hex? is it 17 or 14mm? i was thinking of installing the CEN 7.7 stock wheels (looks sick) thats 23mm. Can i change the hex to A 23mm? Thanks.

I believe the x ss is 17mm but not positive. To go with 23mm you will need to get the adaptors, I used the pro-lines and loved them.

Savage 25 or anyone, do you have a pic or a link where i can see the adaptors so i know exactly what to get. I'm still a newbie to the RC world. Thanks.

Thats a steal right now....

I bought mine new at the LHS since I had a race the next day and wound up paying close to $50 for all 4.....they are awesome though.

ill watch the item and see how much it will go for but i still to confirm what hex size i have on my X SS coz the item on ebay says it replaces a 14mm. i still not sure if i have a 17mm or a 14mm. thanks guys...

ronnie, what kind of wheels do you have? Are you running the stock wheels that came with the SS kit or another wheel?

i actually just had this savage X SS as a trade. i think its stock wheels coz its the same picture on the front of the manual. 17mm or 14mm? thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Back