Here's my Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xtm moter
No way! Didn't know they had one with a head like that. Was that the 24.7 pro? I had a few of the 24.7's many years ago. They were grey crank cases, but I didn't remember the head being grooved on top like that. It's been quite a while though... memory is fading.

LOL well yeah I've been in the sport for a very long time but it's been a long time since I've run the truck xtm motor is one hell of a motor and very resilient and very trustworthy

LOL way back in the days when spinners were in and they are my street tires. I have off-road tires too .so listen sometimes old school is good school

Lol I hear it's all good I'm just glad people are dusting off the cob webs off these amazing machines and breathing life back into them.

Nice truck, reminds me of the builds from the old savagecentral site. I first got into savages around 2005, the Xtm 24.7 pro or Sportwerks .26 were "THE ENGINE" to have on sav.cen.

Okay so I got a new humpback battery for the receiver but the receiver still isn't working so I think I might need a new receiver and radio do I need servos too

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back