Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Can someone give me some insight why this acts like this..Acts like the hump pack is dead or dosen't have enough juice to power the servos..This was right after I charged the hump pack. That is how slow it moves when i open to FT, won't even turn the wheels..
[URL=http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss173/newbie1391/?action=view&current=001-8.flv][/URL]
Sorry for the crappy vid, but you can see what i am talking about.

(useful information removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked fine the 1st time i hooked the battery up..Turned off the power and turned it back on and this is how it acted...
Just so you all no I checked all the connections to see if that might of been the problem..

(useful information removed)

Start by checking all of your connections. Remove anything extra like a fail-safe or battery indicator. If your charger has the ability to cycle batteries, do that for a 2-3 cycles and see if it makes a difference.

I checked all the connections and they are all good..I tried to use a standard switch with a lead for the battery.. I get the same results..My charger dosen't have the abilty to cycle...

I'm just taking a stab at it but it might be something as simple as the contoller getting bummped and the knob that adjust how far the servos turn might need turned to the max again if its a stock radio.

+1 lyle I'm thinking the same thing

I'm just taking a stab at it but it might be something as simple as the contoller getting bummped and the knob that adjust how far the servos turn might need turned to the max again if its a stock radio.

The knobs for the trim are set in the middle or netrual on the tx..It acts like their isn't enough jucie to make the servos work..

not the st and th br trim knobs theres a 3rd knob the stdr knob its the small knob between the two others ..still asuming your using stock radio... that st d/r knob should be turned to the max.it controls how much juice your servos get...

Yeah it's turned all the way up dude,just checked it..

ok was just trying to help ya out ..if its both servos going really slow and weak its the bat pack got cooked imo. but if its just the t/b servo thats weak then your servos dead.. hope ya figure it out ... good luck happy bashn...

ok was just trying to help ya out ..if its both servos going really slow and weak its the bat pack got cooked imo. but if its just the t/b servo thats weak then your servos dead.. hope ya figure it out ... good luck happy bashn...

I apreciate all the help max..Both the servos are like that..I am gong to try a new hump pack as soon as i get enough funds and see if that helps..Sure hope it does!!!

Well after some more trouble shooting with some help from frddyj i figured out the problem..The hump pack was not fully charged.I hooked the battery up to my rtr that has a battery indicator and it showed that i was dead.So i charged it with the overnight charger and now we have power to the servos.I had bought a Megatech peak charger and it would say that it was fully charged..Took and tested it with a volt meter after i charged it with the peak charger and it showed 6.2 volts but still wouldn't power the servos..
Thanks to everyone for the help and the support..:cheers:

glad to hear your up n running again savy scott..... bash on ....

Yeah i finally got to hear the LRP run today...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back