Help with savage motors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbocrazy23

Hi I hav a savage flux hp I just brought it has massive Tyres and the guy put a 2000kv motor in when the standard one is 2200kv so was wondering what's a better motor to keep in the truck any help would be great!

I'll drop some pics of the motor and wheels just want the best option for it oh and reverse I battle to get it to take!

2000kv is better option with huge tires. "Larger than stock" Like caretaker said 2k provides more torque and is a little more forgiving with gear selection/final drive ratio. 6s and the wrong gear ratio is quick way to make exploding pizza cutter tires. Ask me how I know....or not

Ok I'll stick with the 2000kv but now reverse does not work on command like u hav to play with the leaver on remote before it takes how can I stop this?

What esc are you using? And know that most esc's have an adjustable delay to prevent exploding the tranny when going from forward to reverse. Trigger and PC programmable depending on the model and brand. My Orion had the best ABS and reverse. But the it's hard to beat a Mamba with punch control. just my .02

It's a hobbie wing ecu and I presum motor any body know if it's good or not? Mabe the standard one better

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back