Help with savage flux parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halle

I recently bought an savage flux hp(already driven it enough to have to fix it a few times) and I just damaged the antenna badly so it's now just over an inch long, it works but the range is terrible so I'm looking for a new one. Are there any specific I should get and where could I get it? I'm not from America so the shop must accept international shipping. Thanks in advance

What is the make and model of the receiver (box with the antenna). You can usually find them in expensively. Google the part or model number you are looking for and check pricing. If it's old, discontinued etc, you may be better off getting a whole new radio system. Cheap ones can be found on a bunch of websites from Amazon to Tower hobbies to horizon, and dollar hobbies or even eBay. I believe most of the better stores ship internationally.

It's the rf-20 #104059, so I should get another one like that? I'm a newbie in this field yet so I'm all ears for different opinions on this

I'm also still new at this hobby someone may have better info.
Yes, that's the one. You can purchase it and bind it to your existing controller.
Check eBay, I've seen them there recently. They are scarce. You might be better off looking for a whole new radio system.i don't know much about costs and features of the more expensive controllers, I'm sure it's better everything, but for the Cheaper ones I use 3 channel tx/rx flysky gt3, it work well and is usually $40ish available on Amazon and eBay. I actually use the same controller for 2 cars. Tower Hobbies has one model "tower hobbies 224" that has a built in antenna on the receiver. I don't know the range of it though, I've never tested it. I hope that helps some.

Hello, if you have cut the antenna (end of the black coaxial cable), this can be fixed. Coaxial cable is formed by an outer shield and an inner conductor. The length of the antenna on a 2.4GHz receiver is about 29 mm long. By carefully removing 29mm of the outer shield (leaving a tip of 29 mm of inner conductor exposed) your reciever should work again.

Hello, if you have cut the antenna (end of the black coaxial cable), this can be fixed. Coaxial cable is formed by an outer shield and an inner conductor. The length of the antenna on a 2.4GHz receiver is about 29 mm long. By carefully removing 29mm of the outer shield (leaving a tip of 29 mm of inner conductor exposed) your reciever should work again.
The problem is that there is less than that left :(

Latest posts

Members online

Back