help with Megabyteme's part #'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

I'm putting my linkage together (using the same OFNA linkage Mega used here) but it dint come with the sliders he used. Who can give me these part #'s?

those are traxxas parts. thats how I did my first throttle mod. I have them here...

I've been looking all over freddy and couldn't find anything. I have one of those in my toolbox. I believe I pulled it off an old duratrax vehicle. Maybe including the term duratrax in your searches would yield betters results. Not sure. Good luck and let me know if you find them.

thx Fx.

i think imma use the ofna sliders for now & maybe switch to these if i come across them at some point.

the sliders have always worked very well & i really wanted to upgrade the shafts caz the ones i had always bent.

these shafts are rock solid!

thx Fx.

i think imma use the ofna sliders for now & maybe switch to these if i come across them at some point.

the sliders have always worked very well & i really wanted to upgrade the shafts caz the ones i had always bent.

these shafts are rock solid!
Could you link me to the shafts you are using? My brake linkage bends more than I would like. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back