Help Identifying RC truck please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenjBowman

Anyone who might help identify this old thing so I can order parts? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1558581060073998580156.jpg
    1558581060073998580156.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 1558581111334630440722.jpg
    1558581111334630440722.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 32
kind of forget just how many brands were experimenting with the TVP chassis design after savages got big.

RD Logics had one too, looked a lot like the duratrax one if I remember right. Probably just a rebrand of something.

Think it is a clone of a shumacher clone of the raptor (cant remember what company made it) which was a clone of a savage.

The duratrax warhead was quite a bit different than those and the savage if I remember right. The tower terror was closer to the RD Logic one. None were spitting image clones of the savage, they were just similar designs, but completely different.

Nanda! that was the brand of the Raptor, i think they were the base and people rebadged theirs, either that or its HSP. i think the wolverine is a Nanda Raptor rebadge too from the pictures i found.

The EXCEED Mad Beast is almost IDENTICAL to the Savage models and in fact is a bit better equipped in some ways, my friend has one and side by side they look like twins...... I do believe they both are built on the same assembly line in china and main difference is they put HPI branding on the parts...... I am sure this factory will do anything you want if you order enough copies to be made......

https://www.nitrorcx.com/ma1014-madbeast-blacksilver-artr.html

That's like the RD Logics wolverine I'm remembering. It's a lot different from the HPI trucks when you look at it closely. Very similar in design, but there are a lot of details that differ.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back