Heli engine in Monster Truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macsquirty

Does anyone know whether it is possible to put a heli engine into a MT:eek: . I have a spanking new Irvine .39 which is sitting in my Sceadu Evo and has not been started or flown, it seems a waste but if anyone has done anything similar then i would like to hear how you got on.:eek:

make sure you have sufficient cooling or put a fan on it to cool the engine.
most heli`s have forced cooling and your savvy hasn`t.

sounds f**kin awesome if you can pull it off i know nothing about heli engine but like most modelers I'm always looking for new ways for more power to put in my savvy keep us posted on how your doinging puting that beast in your car

good luck! wish I could do that with my savvy! lol

You want to put that engine in your mt? That would be crazy to see go, if you can figure it out it would be cool. Let us know if you get it to work

I will keep you up to speed, gonna try it in my old TMAXX, don't want to mess with the Savage as its running nice at the mo'. Thanks for the interest and if there are any suggestions then i am all ears;)

it should go...but i just wonder what the out come will be,i know my buddies EK4 is insane.....wheelies at ANY point and time and on any surface...so cool...but i finally got my savage to wheelie in all conditions also...but there's a point where your going to lose top end and replace it with tourqe.This .32 has tons of get up and go...but it dosen't responed as fast as even the stock .28....i mean i kill them...but their get up and go seems quicker to me...i noticed this while hill climbing...i go and go fast...but those lrp.28 v-spec......WOW...outstanding.So i hope that you will get postitve results with your goal...good luck and keep us posted.

if you go to lowes or home depot and get a 2000 watt dimmer they have heat sinks on them. the 4 stroke guys use a dremel to notch it and mount the heat sinks on the head of the engine to aid in cooling. you might try something to that effect.

i put a os 46 plane engine in a revo i had........ran like a cat set afire with gassoline but had to put a fan in to keep it cool......i don't think a helli engine is much different from a plane engine.........geting it started is the main problem.........i had to rig up a bump starter to put up against the flywheel to start mine but it works.........

you should just mount that as a second motor with a prop coming out so you can fly over **** if you had to that would be sweet. lol. all kiding aside that would be cool. i was kinda wanderinf the same thing though i have a plane i never mess with just sitting around and have thought og that many times would be sweet mounted on my micro rs4.

Latest posts

Members online

Back