Heavy duty spur gear 47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oyvjohns

Hi guys.
This is my first post in this forum, I'm 48 years young :cool: and fix up and run rc cars with my nephew here in Norway.

I run a old 21 Savage with a brand new F 4.6 engine installed together with a 14 tooth clutch bell and a 47 tooth spur gear.
This setup works great exept that it eats up the plastic spur gear in no time.
The last few day i have searched and searched in countless webshops around the world for the #77127 Heavy duty spur gear 47 tooth, but i just cant find one for sale.
Is there someone in here that got a good tips on where i can get this item?
don't understand why its so difficult to obtain this.

Hope someone can help me get this, new og used.

Best regards Øyvind

Last edited:
I have the RRP one and HPI one. Might have better luck finding the RRP as I bought a 47 and 48 in the past couple months on ebay.

Also keep in mind that you will need a hardened clutch bell, the stock one won't last ½ a tank.
Yep. Found that out the hard way. lol
2004-0921-TMaxx-ChewedCB02.jpg

Check your engine plate or engine mount for hairline cracks...I would eat spurs when one of these cracked

Thanks for reply`s.
I ordered a Robinson set with hardened clutch bell, so hopefully its going better now.
We also suspected the engine mount, so we got a brand new one and couple of tanks later, same thing happened.
The plastic gear just don't fix the power of the 4.6 it seems, looking forward to test the new one..

:cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back