Head gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodlef

Anyone take a head off a k4.6 I don't see any gasket on mine?? Do u need one when rebuilding?

And there was no o ring on the back plate and it ran great took it apart to check condition after 5 gallons any input?

Maybe they are stuck to the bottom of the head I didn't see anything. I have been an automotive technician for 25 years kinda mind blowing

they do get stuck to the head button and you may have to work the button around a bit to release it from the liner, as for the O Ring around the back plate, is there a groove for it to sit in ??

Yes there is I ordered a dust seal kit with it don't know who it sealed. I think that's why after half a tank it stalled and wouldn't restart till it cooled a bit but it ran great wheelies and good top end it ran about 225 degrees

Yes there is I ordered a dust seal kit with it don't know who it sealed. I think that's why after half a tank it stalled and wouldn't restart till it cooled a bit but it ran great wheelies and good top end it ran about 225 degrees

Can u reuse the head gaskets?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back