Handling Guide - What are your settings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biddie_fiddler

Hey all,

Wanted to start a thread on everyone's toe and camber settings, front and rear, of their savages. Flux, Nitro, XL or not. I want to know what everyone is running and why, how you find it etc. I need the knowledge! ?

I currently have my front set to have quite a bit of "toe-out" and as excepted its quite unstable in a straight line. I'm gonna be playing around with these settings and see how it affects the rig.

I have adjustable rear camber arms set with a very slight negative camber, toe is "stock" at nothing.

I have been collating quite a bit of info from this forum and other online sources to put in a document to help guide people in what each and every adjustment does and how it affects your rig. Its not finished yet but the draft is up if you want to take a look! :)

Attachments

• Ultimate Handling guide draft.pdf
    482.8 KB · Views: 9
Integy heavy duty axle carriers in the rear, straight toe in the front. Seems to work fine for me on my X and Flux HP. The flux gets a bit wandery at speed, but on 6S and with trencher 3.8's... I don't think it has much to do with my toe settings. lol!

Yea 6s tends to bring out the "crazy ex-girlfriend" in my xl flux ?
Whole lotta fun trying control it tho, what an animal they are on 6s :p

I think I'll be going back to straight toe on the front after work today and see how it goes, at the moment its a real struggle under mid to high speed to control it!

Mine are set up pretty much straight all ways around,xl has 4 big bore,x has 8 shocks,id like to widen it,and run big bores as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Back