Great cleaning tool!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does. It's kinda like a mini power washer. You can put the siphon hose in what ever cleaner you like and then water to rinse and then turn off the siphon for just air to dry. The long end makes it easy to get in all the grimy spots.

Thanks man I'm gonna go look for one today. I've been thinking about getting one and haven't done it yet. Can't beat that price.

I've noticed this before with other stores. Online prices tend to be a bit cheaper but then you have to pay shipping. So I guess it works out in the end LOL.

I made something like that with a valve on some brass tubing just hooked up to a normal air gun.

Harbour Freight is really good about price matching their website pricing. Anytime I've had to get something for work, I add everything I need to the cart and print it out and bring it in with me. They have always honoured the prices marked online.

Also, If you sign up for their newsletters every week, they tend to send out 20% coupons thursday and fridays that are good for the weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back