got out of savage now in to hpi baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
ok guys i know some of you have baja i just sold 3 savages of mne for 1200 and am wonderin what is the best baja for a first time baja person and also i was wonderin how much money and time it takes to a 5b to a 5t or should a get a 2.0 so many question so little time thanks guys for helpin

I agree, Either SS or 5T. SS you get to build from scratch that helps with the learning process of the machine. I went with the SS and installed a ton of upgrades while I was building it. Depending on your budget, build it and have fun, then upgrade. Also keep an eye out some of the Baja forums for decent used stuff. If you buy new, call Brad at 5thscalecanada. He should be able to give you a good price.

well this is what i was offered for 850 is it a good deal 850 shipped You will need your own elecs....

850 shipped You will need your own elecs....

Here is the mod list:
Mods:
GBE Mid Bleed Pipe (250$)
Darksoul Axle Extenders (65$)
Killerbee Switch (3ch) (65$)
New Tires, have 5 minutes on them
HB Khaos White / HB Double Blades White (75$)
Turtle Racing Shock Tower/Mount (55$)
GH Shock Tower Supports (25$)
OuterWear Airfilter Cover (20$)
OuterWear Pullstart Cover (20$)
Custom Painted Body (60$)
Robinson Racing Speed Gear Set (75$)
Spare Pullstart
and the pictures...

Has not been driven since pictures were taken

i say if your gonna dump the speed and jumping ability of a Savage for a Baja you should spend big coin & go for bling and a killer look.

lol, the last post was 14 months ago.

No plans for one yet Hop. I'll probably just pick up a few extras Savages during the mass selloff/firesale from those looking to buy a Baja.

i have done the same thing. Moved on from a savage to a baja. I still have my savage though, but I'm trying to sell it

piu moved to a electrics 1/8 truggies buggys and 1/10 scs

Latest posts

Members online

Back