Got my Octane today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepjunk94

Out of the box I liked the looks of it, well built.
Had a hard time getting it started and going for the first time, think I flooded it.
Ran it very easy on the first tank, with only the porch light to see it was run very slow with a lil throttle here and there.
I have the Losi LST XXL 2 gas truck and not happy with it at all, so far what little I got to run the Octane I already know it will be my favorite. Even over my 4.6.
New to the forum here and excited about the Octane.

Welcome to the forum @jeepjunk94 . and enjoy the new rig, Keep in mind that we all expect some vids and pics of you runnin the new toy......

photo21.jpg

Took a couple tries but I figured it out. I was giving it a **** job. LMAO!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks sweet sitting. I am waiting to see some action vid also.... I am still of the fence with wanting to buy one, I am sure down the road a ways I could pick one up......

I have not seen any action with it myself yet, breaking it in slow. And my wife complains about the noise. So if your thinking about getting one keep in mind it is very loud! Much louder than nitro and louder than the Losi gas. Sounds like a little dirt bike with no muffler. YouTube has some great video of people running theirs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back