Good Wing & Mount combo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek_2694

Hey guys i was looking to put a good wing on my savvy for more in air control. I don't know much about wings so any type of input helps

thanks, Derek

Derek I have tried a few now all most have failed. The best one I have used and has held up is a revo wing and stay on a home made aluminum angle mount. not hard to make and has put up with all I have put it threw! I use them more for a crash cage then I do a "wing" but they do help that too ...

would the tekno wing mount for a revo work? because i have one of them on my revo and it takes lots of abuse and keeps coming back for more

thanks guys. Hyp do u have any pics of the aluminum mount. i wound like to compare urs with bank's.

thanks, Derek

Thanks Hyp! i think I'm going to try to make the custom wing mount by how you did yours.

Lots are using my PRC184 Wing mount plate on X, XL, FLUX towers with great results. They are fairly cheap and direct bolt on. It also strengthens the Rear shock tower.

Thanks guys. i actually think that I'm going to get wing mount plate from Larsen very soon b/c i have no creativity to make my own parts LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back