Good hex driver set?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, EDS And Hudy are all high-end. I use the MIP hex tools...also very expensive, but as someone else said you can't beat lifetime warranty.

$15 a pop for the high-speed bit. Here's what I use...but can remove the bit and put it into a handle I have.

DSCF6048.jpg

I'm using the craftsman t-handle hex driver set and love them, great for when you need the extra torque for those stubborn screws lol and the ones shown above look nice as well!!

I'm using the craftsman t-handle hex driver set and love them, great for when you need the extra torque for those stubborn screws lol and the ones shown above look nice as well!!

+1
I've got the same set. :)

+1
I've got the same set. :)

you guys were able to get the sizes you needed in a set? i look for them at a couple stores, online & in their catalogue & struck out.

you guys were able to get the sizes you needed in a set? i look for them at a couple stores, online & in their catalogue & struck out.

Nope, just a couple of them you can use for RC. I have a set of Integy tri-nitride for the smaller and SAE sizes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back