GH Aluminum Bulks Updated pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So i orded up some of the new GH Aluminum Bulkheads....

They are pretty light for aluminum bulkheads.. so far I'm liking them will let you know more when i run them..

Here are some pictures for ya...

DSC_7368.jpg

DSC_7369.jpg

DSC_7370.jpg

DSC_7371.jpg

DSC_7373.jpg

DSC_7376.jpg

DSC_7378.jpg

DSC_7379.jpg

DSC_7383.jpg

DSC_7384.jpg

DSC_7385.jpg

DSC_7387.jpg

DSC_7389.jpg

==================================================================================================================

Update!!!

Added pictures of the bulks installed on the savage, and my hack job to get the RSC to work witht he bulks...

DSC_8663.jpg

DSC_8665.jpg

DSC_8666.jpg

DSC_8667.jpg

DSC_8668.jpg

DSC_8669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet work. Those suckers look very nice and durable. Problem is my motto is lighter is faster. Can you get a weight on those along with the stockers, unless you have it all assembled (Talking just the bulks).

Sunk, those real strong. Are they easy access like the stock plastic X style diff housings? I'd definately be interested in a set also. All depending on durability and if there's to much side-to-side diff play like the ones I used to have. Please keep us posted.

Get us pics of the mods needed to fit the RSC too!

What do you mean by RSC, Bank?

Hey Man, is that an upgrade mat your working on? Those are some sick pics. Nicks in a class all his own ( can't touch this ). Great parts GH.

yeeeeah, I think I am going to have to get me a set of those,, mmm-k?

]-[0pa]0ng;100368 said:
Hey Man, is that an upgrade mat your working on? Those are some sick pics. Nicks in a class all his own ( can't touch this ). Great parts GH.

yep its an Upgrade mat...

Latest posts

Members online

Back