getting out of control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icrpfrfree

Hi i am new to rc. I bought my car 5 years ago and never got around to playing with it. Now i have the time and i want to enjoy myself. The thing is that i don't know very well how the engine works so i am looking for help here. My car when i start it up gets out of control. it speeds up without pressing any gas at all. and then when i brake with my controler it shuts off. can some one help me plz

I think i found the problem the thing is that when my car is just running the hole in the carb is 2 mm right but when i press brake on controler it gets smaller. i don't know what to do any suggestions

Sounds like you need to adjust the throttle trim on your transmitter and adjust the idle screw on the carb.

I assume you have a Savage?

Keep searching. You will figure it out.

Like said first check your linkages making sure that the carb is closed to 2mm gap when radio is just sitting there.

Are you under power lines or near an airport or anything like that which may interrupt your signal.

I think i found the problem the thing is that when my car is just running the hole in the carb is 2 mm right but when i press brake on controler it gets smaller. i don't know what to do any suggestions

I'm no expert but it sounds like you might need to adjust your linkage. I would also check that gap again in the carb. If I'm not mistaken I think you need to adjust the gap a bit so your carb doesnt close when you hit the brakes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back