Get it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antgut

Just wondering if there are any upgrades on the Savage 25 biggest motor and 3speed transmission thank you

Just wondering if there are any upgrades on the Savage 25 biggest motor and 3speed transmission thank you
I think reading threads on what you have in mind would be a better help than anything anyone can say, lots of GREAT info here, use the search function to find your information.....

Thank you for any info this truck was given to me so I have no clue so 5.9 motor with two speed transmission and the right gearing to rip

A good 4.6 engine would rip. Gearing depends on what you want to do with the truck.

as fast as I can get it do you have any suggestions on spur and pinon
I use a robinson racing 48 tooth steel spur and a 16 tooth hard clutch bell pinion, my truck is fast enuff for me, at times it ourruns my ability to stay with it.... I have an Axial .32 in it right now and I have to say it is a fast rig although a bit unstable at high speeds, keep in mind the faster you hit something the more damage you will sustain....

These motors drop in same hole pattern hpi 4.6 what do you feel this one will bolt up right

Latest posts

Members online

Back