Gearbox differences???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinlou69

Hey folks. I decided to try and convert my savage to the xl. I bought everything i could possibly need but the gearbox doesnt fit in the same way due to the brake lever. My question is is there 2 different boxs i know the newer one has a removable top cover but are the mounting holes different too??

Hey folks. I decided to try and convert my savage to the xl. I bought everything i could possibly need but the gearbox doesnt fit in the same way due to the brake lever. My question is is there 2 different boxs i know the newer one has a removable top cover but are the mounting holes different too??
Hi, the gearbox's are the same from the out side and are all interchangeable. The XL did come with the 3 speed but it is the same casing as the 2 speed the every other nitro savage came with. The older style and the newer quick release removable top type inter change with each other. They are exactly the same size and shape
When you say doesn't fit cause of the brake lever what exactly do you mean. pictures would help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back