fxing a stripd button head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

Do it your self I'm done trying to help and be crticised.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice write up nitro but you forgot to mention that when you tighten the new cooling head back down. you need to cross torque the bolts

yes you are right, good looking out Mikey +rep

fixed it ty Mikey

Am I the only one that doesn't use sealant or locktight on the head? cornfused
Guess I'm just scared to get something in the mill.

I do cross torque them though.

Am I the only one that doesn't use sealant or locktight on the head? cornfused
Guess I'm just scared to get something in the mill.

I do cross torque them though.

I only seal back plates/carbs if needed. No need to seal that and too much risk like you thought ...also will lift up the button changing compression in the pics there is no sealent on the part that seals anyways.... Mite so I have to ask how do you wipe > ? lol j-k other then the goop good thread !

like bank said, that's not where the seal is made, the seal is made on top of sleeve, shims then button head.

I have never used lock tight or sealant on this part of mill.

:istupid:

like bank said, that's not where the seal is made, the seal is made on top of sleeve, shims then button head.

I have never used lock tight or sealant on this part of mill.

:istupid:

your stupid!! that was my first time doing this i will make no more how tos since I'm stupid and have no clue what I'm doing.

your stupid!! that was my first time doing this i will make no more how tos since I'm stupid and have no clue what I'm doing.

lol wow what a response. Someone does not take well to correction... Sorry I only posted b4 others made the same mistake it was not to cut you up! But seeing you took it all wrong and got upset over it here ::hammerpoke::buttshaker:

wow guy, ease up its just a share of information :dunno:

Definitions of forum on the Web: a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

While it's always okay to disagree, it's also wise to do it respectfully.

Latest posts

Members online

Back