Fuel tank/radio set/bodyshell question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imran

Okay, so my question is regarding mid tank mod savage. I was wondering whats the biggest tank capacity i can use on a mid tank savage that is available on the market? Was also planning on installing a Dubro 2oz header tank for extra capacity since i wont be racing. Can remove it if i need weight savings.

Also, whats a good radio set for the same without diving deep into my pocket breaking my bank. I have only used stock so far and haven't tried any other. Some range with the radio would be nice. I wouldnt want to be running behind my rc when I go bashing. The stock radio had a decent range as far as i could tell but does anyone have any exp with any other radio systems? I also read LiPo packs arent good for RX when it comes to bashing. Can someone explain why? That would be a waste of my HV servos.

My savage has flm extended chassis. What bodyshell can I use apart from the typical proline body choices people go for? Saw a savage with a proline bulldog body for mbx6t but that seems to be discontinued. Was looking for something sleek looking. Any ideas/suggestions?

Latest posts

Members online

Back