Franklin,IN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will help where I can. The best advice is the "KISS" method. Meaning Keep It Simple Stupid. Not that I'm calling anyone names lol. 9 times out of 10 us "gear heads" tend to over think things and the problem is something simple and stupid. I know I do this more then u care to admit

I will help where I can. The best advice is the "KISS" method. Meaning Keep It Simple Stupid. Not that I'm calling anyone names lol. 9 times out of 10 us "gear heads" tend to over think things and the problem is something simple and stupid. I know I do this more then u care to admit

I agree 100%. Also people tend to ask questions before taking a few minutes to find the answer, when it is usually easy to find. Newer generations have seemed to have lost the ability to troubleshoot and do research.

I agree 100%. Also people tend to ask questions before taking a few minutes to find the answer, when it is usually easy to find. Newer generations have seemed to have lost the ability to troubleshoot and do research.
This is true

I've definitely been guilty of this, though I'm trying to do better!
At least the people here aren't like some other forums I've found on Google searches. Someone will ask a question, and there's at least one that'll be all nasty "see that search bar? Learn to use it" forums like that I won't even look for what I need.

At least the people here aren't like some other forums I've found on Google searches. Someone will ask a question, and there's at least one that'll be all nasty "see that search bar? Learn to use it" forums like that I won't even look for what I need.

I try to gently nudge people to use the search bar, but i also have no trouble helping people find the info they need to keep their toys running....

@Jam Racing 1 I've seen your nudges. And I gotta say, you are way more polite than other people I've seen. Even at work, I tell inexperienced folks "the day you quit learning is the day you need to get out" I figure everyone has to start somewhere and being rude isn't going to get people to stick around. That's why I don't race. I'll never say everyone that races is that way, but enough at the few tracks I've been to to put me off. There's a fairly new indoor dirt track in Indy that runs nitro, but I haven't been yet. Talked to some folks on Facebook that were pleasant enough, so maybe soon...

@Jam Racing 1 I've seen your nudges. And I gotta say, you are way more polite than other people I've seen. Even at work, I tell inexperienced folks "the day you quit learning is the day you need to get out" I figure everyone has to start somewhere and being rude isn't going to get people to stick around. That's why I don't race. I'll never say everyone that races is that way, but enough at the few tracks I've been to to put me off. There's a fairly new indoor dirt track in Indy that runs nitro, but I haven't been yet. Talked to some folks on Facebook that were pleasant enough, so maybe soon...

Don't let a few bad eggs get you down. Give it a shot at the new track, maybe they'll surprise you.

Yea, I'm going to. My oldest boy wants to race, so we will check it out. I don't really have any desire. Too much coin to be competitive.

Yea, I'm going to. My oldest boy wants to race, so we will check it out. I don't really have any desire. Too much coin to be competitive.
It's alot of coin just to bash lol. If I didn't have so much coin going into everything else I would love to get back into the hobby

It's alot of coin just to bash lol. If I didn't have so much coin going into everything else I would love to get back into the hobby

You will, we will be your enablers. ;)

Where is this track located? I'm a long way from being track ready, but just curious.

Well it's getting close to being that time of year. I wish they'd finish up 65 south of Indy.

Yea I worked a few nights on that last year. We're a new company so I spent most of the season stocking the plants.

How much do u know about the track? I just seen it and have no clue what to look up to find out more information.

I don't know much other than my parents have stopped by and watched a few races. I need to find out more though. I have some time off school.

Yeah, I looked at it again last night @Rooky. Is the schedule the same for both sites (Atterbury and 70/Emerson)?

Yeah, the site is much more friendly on a computer than using it on your phone. Still doesn't differentiate, but gives a lot more infomraiton.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back