Franklin,IN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X25

it's all good
is anyone from around here may be within a half hour or so. it would be nice to find someone to bash with.

I am just south of Indy. 30 minutes from Franklin. There are 5 of us with trucks.
T-maxx 2.5
T-maxx 3.3
Savage X STS .30
Savage X STS .30 w/FLM chassis x 2

I am just finishing my rebuild with the STS and FLM chassis. Hopefully getting it broken in tomorrow.

Chad
Indy, IN
Savage X
STS .30 w/702 pipe
FLM Ex. LCG plates

really what town. maybe this spring we can all do some bashing togeather. where do yall run at and all that good stuff. just let me know

sounds like fun. i am 23. what intersections are close to you i work all around indy just wanted to get an ideal of where you are located. i use to ride 4-wheelers when i was a little younger. wish i had the funds to get back into it,but the savys keep my interest for now.

Thompson Rd. and Emerson Ave.

right next to the highway

I-465 and Emerson Ave.

Indy Slots is on my same block. They have an outdoor offroad track and a dirt oval. Also have an indoor carpet track and a huge slot car track.

Just found your post. I live in Indy about 30 minutes away from Franklin. I'm about to move back to Indy after I get out the Navy in 6 months. So Maybe we can bash sometime.

You've got a few other ppl out there. I know they recently made a off road track at AMA about a few months ago. They had a huge race there too.

yeah there was a post not to long ago on it on one of the other rc forums. I can't remember which one it was. I'm not 100% sure on if they only had it up for that one day or if it's something their looking into running on a more than once type of thing.

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see hopefully if i remember ill post up on here whether or not it's a forsure made track there or not. If i don't just remind me.

Yeah, Indyhobbies.com put it out. I'm not sure if it's a annually thing or not. If you're wanting to race this weekend, there's a race going on out in Avon at DK raceway. It's a shortcourse shoot out. and a few goodies are being given away too as door prizes.

That'd be nice. I wish i could make it that far but my mental issue has me stuck in muncie atm still workin on getting out of muncie tho. But these things seem to really help. Right now i've just been yard bashing but the only good running savvy i have is a street only pounder which is just no fun so i'm parting all the custom pieces from it and getting funds together to make a 5t savvy.

lol I'm selling this upgraded savvy b/c i only need one really i've got a tmaxx that needs a new engine or a gasket kit. A rustler an exceed nitro buggy ( it's a humpty dumpty case) a stampede that's had alot of upgrades full bearing rpm castors bumper it was my first since getting back into the hobby so it got love. Then as they kept piling in from all the trading i've done lol I want a heli and a 1/8th or bigger drifter and i'm done lol well i can't promise that but i "think" i'd be done Might get into boats at some point but not thus far

Nothing fun to post X. The only rc I have anymore are two electrics and a drone

Experienced RC guys are always useful to have around and posting. Even if they don't currently have a Savage.

Reactions: X25

Latest posts

Members online

Back