For people who keep killing there diff ring and pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydan1219

Hey people. So recently I've been having problems with my diffs, but today I found a fix!!

Even tho my diffs are shimmed correctly that original hpi 13t pinion kept breaking. And costing £15 each time.

Today I realized that the pinion from a hyper 7. Part no. H87028. Fits perfectly in the Savage.

I havnt run it yet but I'm hoping that it will be stronger than the stock ones

This hyper 7 part is £5 on eBay. Much cheaper than hpi and they are actually available !!

Hey people. So recently I've been having problems with my diffs, but today I found a fix!!

Even tho my diffs are shimmed correctly that original hpi 13t pinion kept breaking. And costing £15 each time.

Today I realized that the pinion from a hyper 7. Part no. H87028. Fits perfectly in the Savage.

This hyper 7 part is £5 on eBay. Much cheaper than hpi and they are actually available !!

Hi Jaydan is it still working? Do you still recomend it? because I'm running out of options for my savage
Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Members online

Back